• World Formula Challenge – Formula Speed 2.0 & Pro Mazda —–• 10 Races • 10 Podiums • 2 Wins • 6 Second places • 2 Third Place • 2016 Rookie of the Year – Skip Barber Winter Series • Skip Barber Winter Series (Jan-Mar): Won 3 of the last 4 races (youngest driver in series) • Rookie in Skip Barber Series: 4 wins and 11 podiums • NASCAR K&N Pro Series – Youngest competitor in History
• Bondurant – Advanced Formula Car Racing Course completed • Skip Barber – Advanced High Performance Driving School • Skip Barber Karts to Cars Shootout – Vice Champion AND Recipient: Bryan Herta Career Advancement Scholarship • Rotax Jr. Max Class & SKUSA TaG Jr. Class & F1600 / F2000 Cars —–• 30 Events • 27 Podiums • 17 WINS • 13 Poles (P1) • 1 Superpole • TRIPLE CROWN WINNER* – 3 International Championships – COTA, F.W.T. & CAN-AM *FIRST West Coast driver to win FWT and the ONLY driver in the last decade to win both the COTA and the FWT Series Championships. • Earned a seat on Team USA for 2016 World Championship • Selected to represent the USA at the WKA International Academy Trophy in Europe (due to scheduling conflict he was unable to attend) • 1st Place – US Open Las Vegas (Earned Ticket to 2016 World Championships Sarno, Italy)
• Rookie Year Rotax Jr. Max Class (often the youngest competitor in the class) —–•18 events • 7 Pole Positions (P1) • 15 Podiums • US Rotax Grand Nationals – Super Pole WINNER • Qualifying Member of TEAM USA at Rotax Grand Finals in Valencia, Spain. —-Highest qualifying driver of the 21 total Team USA drivers & the Top Finisher out of 8 Jr. Max drivers from North America
• Rotax Mini-Max Class & SKUSA Cadet Class —–• 40 events • 32 Pole Positions (P1) • 24 1st Place Podiums • Ranked the #1 USA Mini-Max Driver at 11 years old • Qualifying Member of Mini Max Team USA Invitational in New Orleans, LA • Points champion in 3 different series to acquire invitation to Rotax Grand Finals / World Championships
• IKF Grand National CHAMPION Duffy Winner- Jr. I Briggs Gas Animal • 2011 US Rotax Max Challenge Nationals – Ranked 3rd in the Nation (out of 113 racers). • 2010 Invited & raced in the ROK World Cup Championship near Venice, Italy
Sting Ray also enjoys spending time with his family attending church and playing in the great Idaho outdoors boating, snow skiing, hunting, and competing on his school cross country, basketball teams and cross-fit.